Family time and a Lush Easter Gift

I have been hugely terrible at updating my blog recently, and for that I apologise, but I received this gift last week and, although it is rather late, I couldn't not share it with you. I repeat, this is very very late. Not entirely sure way I'm insisting on posting it but I am obsessed with Lush and wanted to share my joy.

I was lucky enough to go home for the Easter weekend and spend some much needed time with my family. We didn't get up to much, just lots of walks, roast dinners and an ample supply of chocolate. One evening, my sister walked into the living room with a giant cardboard carrot and I was very confused. I am an avid Lush fan, and I had completely missed this Easter treat. I think their Easter bath bombs are some of my favourites, so I was extremely excited when I realised that the giant carrot of dreams, was indeed, intended for me.


After having received/bought a LOT of lush products over the years, I think it is safe to say that this was one of my favourites EVER.



Firstly, LOOK at it! If I knew how to add a heart emoji to a blog post I would. The carrot contained three bath related goodies, which I will chat you through.



This little guy is my favourite thing I've ever seen. The Free Rangers bath bomb smells of blackcurrant and bergamot oil and can be split into two. TWO. So you basically get tow bath bombs. Amazing. It has such an uplifting and relaxing scent and is my number one favourite (sadly limited edition) bath bomb ever.



The 'bunch of carrots' is a reusable bubble bar and it also smells heavenly. Made with bergamot oil, and Sicilian lemon, it says it makes for a 'mood brightening soak' and I think that's why I love it. I'm very drawn towards uplifting and mood boosting scents, and the pure citrusy goodness of this will boost even the grumpiest of moods.

Then we have the epic Golden Egg Bath Melt. Super moisturising, made with Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter and Brazilian Orange, and again, smells divine. Be aware however, that you and your bath will be completely covered in gold lustre afterwards- but a bit of gold dust never hurt anyone.

Bloomin' loved this amazing gift set. The only problem is I now have to wait an entire year to repurchase it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few of my favourite things.... October Favourites

Sisters By Blood, Friends by Choice

Guilt Free Chocolate Smoothie