Do People Even Read Blogs Anymore?




I am aware that this blog must feel like a long distant memory. After starting my YouTube channel and that really starting to take off, I just couldn't seem to find the time to dedicate to a blog too. 



Interestingly however it doesn't seem to be just me who had their attention aimed elsewhere. The more research I do, the more it seems that people just aren't reading blogs anymore. With life being so fast paced now, people simply do not have the time, or the attention span to sit down and enjoy a blog post. This was another thing that put me off dedicating my time to it. what would be the point if no one would read it anyway?

But then I really started to miss it. Missed just spilling my thoughts out into a space that was entirely my own, without a care really if anyone would ever read it, as they probably wouldn't anyway.

It was then that I decided, blog posts may not be 'in' right now, but who cares?! I've never really been one to follow a crowd, so I've decided to pick up where I left off, pressure off.

So, if you're like me, and still like settling down with a cup of tea to read your favourite blogs, hit subscribe and join me in this completely lovely     little corner of the internet. 

Do you still enjoy reading blogs? If so, what do you enjoy about them? And if not, what made you stop? I'd love to hear your insights.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A few of my favourite things.... October Favourites

Sisters By Blood, Friends by Choice

Guilt Free Chocolate Smoothie