Guilt Free Chocolate Smoothie

This smoothie is seriously amazing. I have to ration myself so that I don’t have it every morning and become permanently sick of it. It’s perfect for getting your morning off to a nutritious, energetic, delicious start.




Completely Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, all of that malarkey whilst still actually tasting good, what’s not to love? It’s also the perfect post workout smoothie as it’s packed full of protein, especially if you add the optional Hemp Powder. It basically tastes like a chocolate milkshake, but with way more nutrients and a LOT less sugar. Read on and thank me later.


Ingredients:


300ml Oat Milk or Dairy Free Alternative (feel free to use Dairy if you’d prefer)
1 tsp Cacao Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
150g Frozen Banana
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Squeeze Honey/Maple Syrup
2 Cubes Ice
2 tbsp Hemp Powder (optional)


Voila! My Favourite Chocolate-y Morning Smoothie. Let me know if you try it what you think in the comments section below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few of my favourite things.... October Favourites

Sisters By Blood, Friends by Choice